10 Weeks to Quilt Show 2018!
Quilt Show set up begins August 1, just 10 weeks away!
There are several ways to “Play the Angles” your way for the 2018 show! We hope you’ll say YES to: 1. Volunteering!
Sign-up sheets with more than 100 shifts will be available to cover the following activities:
2. Submitting your Quilts!
- Drop-off of quilts for the Show: Thursday, August 2, 7-10 a.m. or 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Contact Dee Weyeneth, 402-499-4846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post-show check-out of quilts: Saturday, August 4, 4 p.m. until completed.Contact June Pederson, 402-432-4551 or email@example.com
- White Gloves: 2-hour shifts Friday, August 3, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Saturday, August 4, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.Contact Pam Rowland, 402-261-3193, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mary Swinton, 402-423-1022, email@example.com.
- Members familiar with Accu-Quilt products are needed to help relieve Accu-quilt folks during the quilt show.Contact Pam Wakeman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 402-826-2944, or LaDonna Pankoke, email@example.com, 402-484-0058.
We look forward to hearing from guild members. We can’t do it without you!
3. Winning a Wall-Hanging by Vicky Skuodas!
- Auction Donations: People especially like to purchase wall hangings, baby quilts, lap quilts, purses/bags, and home décor. (NOTES: If you are making a wall hanging for the live auction, be sure to attach a sleeve. Also, please attach a label to any item you submit for the auction.)
- Show Entries: Registration forms will be available at the Quilt Show table in June and July. Online form available at here. Online Registration deadline: July 19, 2018. Mail-in/Hand Delivered Registration Deadline: Postmarked no later than July 16.
- “Playing the Angles” Challenge: Registration forms will be available at the Quilt Show table in May, June, and July. Online form available here. Submission deadline: July 9, 2018.
Only 10 chances remain in the 2018 Raffle Quilt Ticket Purchase challenge. The final drawing will be held at the June 18 meeting. This is your LAST CHANCE to win one of two wall hangings made by 2018 raffle quilt maker Vicky Skoudas for this challenge!
Members who purchase/have purchased a set of 10 tickets are eligible for the drawing. 4. Questions or want to volunteer?
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org