Click here for the pdf version of these guidelines.
Lincoln Quilters Guild 2018 Quilt Show: 45 years…Playing the Angles
Lincoln Christian School, 84th & Old Cheney Rd.
August 3-4, 2018
All members of Lincoln Quilters Guild are encouraged to consider exhibiting quilts in the show. The following guidelines will help members plan their entries and help quilt show volunteers with the proper display and return of items.
Please read carefully before completing registration form(s)!
- Exhibitors must be members of Lincoln Quilters Guild (LQG).
- Items must not have previously been shown in an LQG quilt show.
- Limit of 3 items per member.
- A separate registration form must be completed for each entry.
- Quilts for the “Past Presidents” display will be handled separately and should NOT be registered with other show quilts.
- Challenge quilts will be handled separately and should NOT be registered with other show quilts.
- All entries must be finished projects; no hanging sleeve is necessary.
- All entries must be clean, smoke, and odor free.
- A label with the entrant’s name and the name of the piece must be permanently attached the back of each quilt.
- If insurance is desired, it will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain it.
- Items entered in the quilt show may be photographed as video and flash cameras are allowed at the quilt show. Images may be used by LQG for their website, Facebook or other forms of social media.
- All quilts must remain on display for the duration of the show. Quilts will not be released until the entire show has been taken down. Detailed instructions for pick-up will be given at the time of quilt drop-off.
- You are encouraged to register online. However, if you do not have online access, copies of the registration form will be available at the quilt show table during Guild meetings. Completed forms can be given to Christina Chapman or mailed to her at 2055 Parkview Dr., Seward, NE 68434.
- All items to be displayed in the quilt show should be delivered to Lincoln Christian School, 84th & Old Cheney Rd. on Thursday, August 2nd from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AT www.lincolnquiltersguild.org
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ENTRIES IS JULY 19, 2018.
PAPER ENTRIES MUST BE POST-MARKED (OR HAND DELIVERED) TO CHRISTINA CHAPMAN BY JULY 16, 2018.