This is a splendid workshop to honor one of the most common loved quilt designs - a Star. I will help you to create beautiful star blocks and inspire you by sharing my thoughts, knowledge, and star quilts. The "Star in Quilts" workshop features 15 different star patterns. Through these patterns we will look at star blocks, layouts, sashing and different techniques to set stars in quilts.
Click here for the registration form.
Class Supply List
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Acrylic ruler - For making straight cuts with a rotary cutter
- Quilter’s pencil or other marking tool
- Iron and ironing board - We will need 1 ironing station for every 4 participants. Sewing machine
- Sewing thread – Cotton sewing thread.
- All required fabrics / patterns / templates for the class will be included in Workshop Fabric Kit.
- Sandwich and a Smile!